TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences.

Posted by Tech@EPR on October 28, 2011 at 12:06 AM
  This message has been viewed 366 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences. posted by 94ttz32 on October 27, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Message Charles, I discounted your engine way low as you kept asking for discounts. You had nothing but great things to say as the build was going through and when you received. You had great things to say when the engine started and you started driving on it. Now the story has changed and you are being a bit irrational in your words towards me.

Your engine makes 512rwhp that I built for you...you don't have pride in that? The heads I ported for you...the clearances and specs I built that engine to is all of what I did and because of it you made the power once tuned, but you still have a hasty regard towards me.

Im not even going to respond to your back yard mechanic comment with the images of what I've seen on your face book page regarding your work area and how you work.

I told you I was on a honeymoon TWICE...you obviously didn't hear me. Why would I make that up? Do i have to have my wife come on here and give her side of the story as well? C'mon man.

That engine has quality parts in it and the work was quality. There is nothing wrong with my work ethic or how I built that engine. You got more than what you paid for Charles...well above what you paid for. I've never given you any excuses to any issue. I've told you what you could to do fix the situation and how to go about them and why said issues may have arose. That isn't an excuse thats an attempt at a resolution to an issue you had.

But beyond all this...why did you NEVER have this converstion with me until now?...having to do this publicly is taxing and honestly a lot could have been resolved vs you going this route. Its like you are trying to get something out of me or trying to cause a scene of which doesn't/didnt' need to happen. You have my number and there was nothing stopping you from talking to me about any of this. You can speak your mind to me and we can talk but this just completely so obvious your intensions.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.